Subcribe to back in stock notification
US ONLY: Delivery is free for all orders over $100.00 before taxes. A flat fee of $7.99 is applied to all orders of $99.99 and less before taxes. Orders are usually delivered within 7 business days. Please allow extra time during the holidays and peak season.
* Please note that LPO Baby Boutique USA can no longer ship to Alaska and Hawaii..
Best warranty on the market
At LPO, quality comes first. We want you to have complete confidence in our products, which is why we offer a warranty that covers manufacturing defects. This warranty is your guarantee of satisfaction, valid for a period of 6 months for our reusable diapers and 3 months for our entire range of accessories. The warranty takes effect starting at the date of purchase. Rest assured that every item you receive from us undergoes careful inspection to ensure its pristine condition. However, if a manufacturing defect arises, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to guide you in resolving this issue.
Here's how to benefit from our warranty
This warranty is exclusive to the first purchaser, provided proof of purchase can be provided. It covers the following aspects:
- Defects affecting snaps
- Diaper seams (except back and front pocket)
- Apparent lamination of the fabric which affects the performance of the diaper
We strongly encourage the repair of small defects where possible. This allows us to extend the lifespan of our products, while reducing our ecological footprint linked to the manufacturing and transport of goods.
Some exclusions may apply
- Our warranty does not cover leaks, odors, poor maintenance or normal wear and tear of the product.
- Final Sale products are excluded from this warranty.
- The warranty is void if maintenance has not been carried out in accordance with our maintenance guide, or if the use of soap, cream or liniment has impaired the performance of the product.
- The rubber bands are covered by a 6-month limited warranty, provided they are not frequently exposed to sunlight, as premature wear may result.
- Our warranty does not cover premature wear due to use.
- Diaper front and back pocket seams are not included in the warranty.
How to claim your warranty
For 2 defective products or less, contact us via our contact form by attaching a photo of the defective product(s) as well as a copy of your purchase invoice.
For 3 or more defective products, first contact us via our contact form, then return the products at your expense to our administrative office. We will carefully inspect the products and get back to you promptly.
Do you have any doubts ?
We are proud of our values, which aim to create a better world for our little ones. Before making a warranty claim, consider the impact of the product defect on its use. In the interest of reducing waste, we do not encourage the replacement of products before a defect becomes apparent or affects their effectiveness. Let's all contribute together to a better future by doing our part to preserve our planet.
*Please note that our warranty policy on our website takes precedence over the warranty policy on the packaging of La Petite Ourse products or available at any other location.
Warranty text updated on October 1, 2023
Quantity based discounts
Get 15% off on the purchase of 5 cloth diapers or more
Cloth Diaper Liners
Get $.50/Liners with the purchase of 5 or more Liners
Feminine Hygiene Pads
Get 10% off the purchase of 5 pairs of Hygiene Pads or more
* Please note that quantity-based discounts can't be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
Composition: 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton
Number of layers: 3
Absorption: 4.5 oz
Our hemp inserts each have 3 layers and have a great capacity to absorb and hold important volumes of liquid.
Great to use in any pocket diaper or as a booster to another diaper.
Every baby is different and therefore properly adjusting the absorbancy to fit your baby's needs and cycles is key to succeeding in using cloth diapers...without frustrations. Hemp inserts are a very interesting option for those looking for a new solution.
Sold in packs of 2, our inserts measure 14 X 36 CM.
As an added extra boost of absorbency, these inserts are great! My son rarely out pees just one bamboo insert. So if he needs to be in a diaper a little longer than 3 hrs, you bet one of these babies are going into it. I haven't tried it yet, but I bet these would be a wonderful addition to a nighttime diaper. Adding those 4 extra oz and none of the bulky-ness. These really are so trim.
As for the curling issue (which is very normal,) if you hang dry/lie flat to dry no/minimal curling happens. They still dry super soft (obviously not as soft as they would in a dryer) but they still get the job done and won't bother baby's skin!
I have bought many LPO items that I’m happy with. This item is defective:
- The quality is awful: the trim was sewn irregularly and the liner, once washed, curls around the sides.
- The curled sides cause chafing on baby’s skin, terrible.
- The solution would be to iron them? I don’t have time for that.
Pics to see for yourself.
I contacted LPO as they claim to have a great warranty, and they told me this was “normal”. Very disappointed with their customer service.